Why to advertise in bodyLIFE Indian edition and how is it unique in the country?
- This is India’s first B2B fitness Magazine and it represents one of the key emerging markets which is projected to touch a business volume of Euros 12,500 Million by 2030. With ‘India Rising’ and changing lifestyles, the Health and Fitness market in the country is offering a huge business opportunity in this space.
- Published in eight countries, bodyLIFE sets the standards for Europe’s fitness trends.
- Our readers spread across India are; Gym owners, key decision-makers, at the managerial level, in fitness centres, gyms and hotel complexes, Administrators, Trainers, Builders & Developers, Consultants etc. Watch out for the dates of the next bodyLife expo 2016.
It is the only magazine that seeks to connect:
- Experienced players with aspiring entrepreneurs;
- Gym/ club owners with potential resources;
- Established brands with franchise-seekers;
- Fitness experts with certified trainers;
- Equipment makers & suppliers with potential clients;
- Management software with training hardware;
- Educational agencies with career-seekers & students.
What is the readership profile of bodyLIFE?
The Indian edition of bodyLIFE will address all key segments:
|Readership by Industry:||Readership by job function:|
|Health club||Gym Managers|
|Fitness studio Chain/Franchisees||Facilities Managers|
|Hotels||Fitness Studio Consultants|
|Real estate companies||Builders & Developers|
|Sports bodies/Athletic federations||Trainers|
What are the advertising options available in bodyLIFE?
bodyLIFE offers a wide range of advertising options customised to your need. You can find more information about rates, specifications, editorial calendar etc in our Media Data. For advertisement queries, Please contact
VP Trade Publications: Tony Doulton | E: [email protected] | M: +91-9986014770